Abraxas (アブラクサス, Aburakusasu) is a demon in the series.
In Gnosticism, Abrasax, or Abraxas, is an Aeon, a divine being residing in the Pleroma. In a great majority of instances the name Abrasax is associated with a singular composite figure, having a Chimera-like appearance somewhat resembling a basilisk or the Greek primordial god Chronos (not to be confused with the Greek titan Cronus). According to E. A. Wallis Budge, "as a Pantheus, i.e. All-God, he appears on the amulets with the head of a cock (Phœbus) or of a lion (Ra or Mithras), the body of a man, and his legs are serpents which terminate in scorpions, types of the Agathodaimon. In his right hand he grasps a club, or a flail, and in his left is a round or oval shield." This form was also referred to as the Anguipede. Budge surmised that Abrasax was "a form of the Adam Kadmon of the Kabbalists and the Primal Man whom God made in His own image". Some theorize that he is an Egyptian god, but there seems to be no evidence of this.
- Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE: Fallen Race
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Fallen Race
- Shin Megami Tensei Trading Card: Card Summoner: Fallen Race
- Devil Survivor 2: Fallen Race
Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE
Devil Survivor 2
- "A fallen angel with the head of a rooster and the lower half of a snake. It wields a flail and shield. It was originally the ultimate entity in Gnosticism, but eventually came to be regarded as a fallen angel in Christian lore. He created the physical world, but on the day of judgement, this too will vanish. His figure is often carved into gems and stones as charms known as Abraxas Stones."
- —Devil Survivor 2 Compendium
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner
Devil Survivor 2
Abraxas as seen in Devil Survivor 2
Abraxas as it appears in Card Summoner