Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|First Appearance||Shin Megami Tensei: if...|
- "How great, first that bastard, and now you? Geez, fuck you all and leave me alone!"
- —Akira, in Shin Megami Tensei: if... Hazama's Chapter.
Akira Miyamoto is a character from Shin Megami Tensei: if....
- Shin Megami Tensei: if...: Recruitable Character
- Shin Megami Tensei: if... Hazama's Chapter: Boss, Boutoko and Fiend races.
Akira Miyamoto seems to have a reputation as a troublemaker, as one of the disciplinary committee members says he is 'up to something'. He cares more about revenge than returning to the human world. The janitor also mentions that he wishes to become a boxer and the former wishes to train him to be a champion.
Shin Megami Tensei: if...Edit
Akira is a student of Karukozaka High School, Class 2-C. He is a playable character only available after beating the game with either Yumi, Charlie or Reiko. His route claims to be a kind of "revenge" against the demons who sucked the school into the Expanse, proving that he is unwilling to go back home. Different from other routes of the game, Akira does not visits any kind of Sin World, but the Land of Nomos. As Akira continues on his quest for revenge, he is killed and possessed by the demon Amon. The Amon possessed Akira eventually slays Deity Emperor Hazama with the player's help. Amon then takes his place as the new Deity Emperor, and returns the player to the real world, however the school remains in Makai.
Shin Megami Tensei: if... Hazama's Chapter Edit
Akira is the first boss of the game. After he discovered that Ideo Hazama was betrayed by his only love, Akira joined up with a large number of other students to mock and humiliate Hazama. Hazama revolted against them and came into conflict with Akira, kickstarting the first boss battle of the game. Akira can defeat Hazama easily during the battle, but before giving the final blow that would kill Hazama, Reiko Akanezawa steps in and prevents the attack by protecting Hazama.
During the second day of the game, while Tamaki Uchida is being controlled, and other party members are being recruited, Akira can be fought against if he finds the player (there is a chance to find Akira in the halls of the school, like the Fiend monsters). After being defeated, he will send Amon to join the party in the middle of the game.
Shin Megami Tensei: if...Edit
Akira's stats are chosen at random from 4 different distributions:
- Akira's last name and his possession is a reference to , a Japanese stage director. It is also a reference to the manga , whose protagonist, Akira, gets possessed by the demon Amon and gains supernatural powers.
- In Hazama's Chapter, Akira uses his exclusive theme "Fated Enemy (宿敵)" instead of the normal boss theme, symbolizing him as an enemy, not a regular student. The battle theme is a retroactive remix of the normal battle theme of Amala Network from Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne.
|Hazama's Chapter - Manga - Kahn|
|Playable||Tamaki Uchida - Yumi Shirakawa - Shinji Kuroi - Reiko Akanezawa - Akira Miyamoto - Amon - Ideo Hazama|
|Non-playable||Nova - Akiko - Otsuki - Chefei - The Emperor - Lucifer|
|General||Karukozaka High School - River Styx|
|Expanse||World of Pride - Gluttony - Sloth - Envy - Wrath - Greed - Land of Nomos - Inner World|
|Terminology||Guardian - Expanse - Moon Phase System - Sword fusion|
|Lists||Guardians - Demons - Bosses (Hazama's Chapter) - Skills - Items|