|Also known as||Lady Scorpio|
|Japanese Name||吉栄 杏奈 or よしざかあんな|
|First Appearance||Persona 2: Innocent Sin|
- "A dropout from Seven Sisters High. Currently dissolute, but she was star of the track team before her accident."
- —Her introduction, Persona 2: Innocent Sin
Anna was once a star athlete in the Seven Sisters High School. However, she was injured in a hit and run accident from Daisuke Kaneda, which dashed all her dreams of becoming known through athletics. She began skipping school, seeing no point in attending when she had nothing more to work towards. It is later discovered that Anna was Lady Scorpio, one of the Masked Four who led the Masked Circle, having made a wish to Joker to cure her injuries.
If the player chooses to force Yukino Mayuzumi to accompany the party to Caracol, Yukino will be there to counteract her Shadow and Anna will ultimately assist Yukino in fighting in before promising to take care of her once the older girl gives up her Persona ability. If they leave Yukino behind, Anna will believe Shadow Yukino and the two will attack the party. After their defeat, they both jump from the bridge to the abyss of unconsciousness, hand-in-hand. She uses the Persona Reverse Aeshma in battle.
- "Student of 3-B. She doesn't look it now, but before the accident, she was a star track athlete."
- —Her introduction, Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
Anna was once a star athlete at Sevens Sisters High School. When she is injured in an accident and begin cutting school, her dreams ruined, she is falsely accused of using the "JOKER curse" on the person who hit her. When Principal Hanya dies, she is an obvious suspect, as the party hears her mutter that she would kill someone after Hanya harshly accused her of that murder.
Later in the game, her underclassmen, Noriko Katayama, is found to have used the JOKER curse twice (she is the one who had killed both Hanya and the man responsible for Anna's accident) and is kidnapped by the Taiwanese mafia Tien Tao Lien for that very reason. Anna asks Yukino for Maya's phone number and calls her party to help free the girl, giving them the tip-off about the mafia's location.
In Tatsuya's scenario, Anna is revealed to be close friends with Tatsuya. She calls him and gives him a lead on Shiori Miyashiro's investigation on the JOKER's activities, asking him to help her clear the misunderstanding so Shiori would leave her alone. However, she witnesses several acts in which she realizes there's something wrong with Tatsuya (the "something" being his possession by his Other Side self).
At the end of the scenario, she visits Shiori at the Nanjo Memorial Hospital, and passes along the message that the Tatsuya she knew was gone forever.
Anna in her role as Lady Scorpio. Brainwashed (left) and wearing the Masked Circle mask (right).
Anna's portraits after being rescued by the team.
Lady Scorpio's portrait
Anna's unmasked portrait from Innocent Sin
Anna's sad portrait from Innocent Sin
Anna's portrait from Innocent Sin
Anna's portrait from Eternal Punishment
Anna's sad portrait from Eternal Punishment
- The kanji of Anna's surname, Yoshizaka (吉栄), is the reverse of Eikichi's given name (栄吉). Also both characters share the same Zodiac sign, Scorpio. These are probably the reasons she is given the role of Lady Scorpio among the Masked Circle executives.
- Anna appears to be bisexual: she is shown to be attracted to Yukino Mayuzumi in Innocent Sin and is emotionally attached to Tatsuya Suou in Eternal Punishment, especially in the PSP additional scenario.