- Music: "tartarus_0d02"
Arqa first becomes available for exploration on May 10th, after the player defeats the Arcana Priestess. However, unlike its predecessor the Thebel Block it is divided into two sections, and the second is unlocked on June 13th, after the Arcana Empress and Emperor are defeated.
In total, Arqa has 48 floors that go from 17F to 64F. The division between the two sections can be found on 40F. The preset floors are 25F, 36F, 47F and 59F.
Visually, it features a darker design than Thebel, with stone castle wall designs and chitinous materials lining the floor and an occassional face on the wall. The floors feature a repeating skull design with inverted patterns in places.
The music that plays in the Arqa Block is simillar to the one that plays in the Thebel Block, but has a louder synth percussion.
Shuffle Time PersonaEdit
- * A Red box denotes a rare Red Shadow.
- * A White box denotes a rare Gold Shadow.
Items of InterestEdit
- Warrior's Seal: 17F, 26F, 33F, 56F (rare chest)
- High-Cut Armor: 20F, 61F (rare chest)
- Night Falcon: 24F (rare chest)
- Youth Stick: 24F (rare chest)
- Vibrant Cloth x3: 25F (dropped by Crying Table)
- Bead Chain: 25F (chest gaurded by Crying Table)
- Coin of Queen: 36F (dropped by Change Relic)
- Traesto Gem x2: 36F (chest gaurded by Change Relic)
- Beetle Horn x3: 47F (dropped by Golden Beetle)
- Chewing Soul x2: 47F (chest gaurded by Golden Beetle)
- Sword of Queen: 59F (dropped by Intrepid Knight)
- Megido Gem x2: 59F (chest gaurded by Intrepid Knight)
- Soma: 36F, 59F (chest gaurded by Change Relic, and Intrepid Knight)
- Old Lantern: Defeat Phantom Mage on 17F-24F (after accepting Elizabeth's Request No. 04)
- Steel Medal: Defeat Treasure Hand (after accepting Elizabeth's Request No. 14)
- Bronze Figurine: Defeat Bronze Dice on 41F-46F (after accepting Elizabeth's Request No. 09)
- Snake Scale: Defeat Lustful Snakes (after accepting Elizabeth's Request No. 10)
- Old Document 02: 40F
- Old Document 03: 64F