|First Appearance||Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse|
|Allied Demon||Pixie, Hua Po, Parvati, Vivian|
- "I want to get my own smartphone so I can be a legit Hunter."
- —Asahi, Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse
Asahi is a character from Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse.
- Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse: Major character
- : Playable Unit
Asahi is a girl who always looks forward and does her best when it comes to everything, including her wish to become an excellent Hunter like her father. She travels together with the protagonist, but sometimes their adventures make her fully aware of and worried about her powerlessness.
Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse Edit
Asahi is the daughter of a retired hunter and also Nanashi's childhood friend. She is 15 years old and possibly under her father's influence she wants to join the Hunter Association like Nanashi does.
As a partner in battle, she summons her demons for recovering HP or curing ailments. If she is critically wounded she will prioritize healing herself. Her Awakening passive boosts all of her Dia spells tremendously. The straightforwardness of her usefulness is penalized by the fact that she has the lowest max HP and normal attack power among all partners, although after learning her Cheering skill later she will use it to bestow Smirk on any player combatant if there is no immediate need for healing.
Asahi is an NPC that can be obtained as a water element unit after completing the east path of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse grand quest.
Shin Megami Tensei IV ApocalypseEdit
"Asahi" is a common Japanese given name and usually means "morning day" (朝日) or "rising sun" (旭日).
|Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse|
Illustration of Asachi and the main characters by Masayuki Doi
Asahi's swimsuit portrait
Asahi's swimsuit sprite
Asahi as she appears in Brave Frontier.
Last Chronicle’ Card Illustrations of Asahi.
- Asahi's outfit is meant to invoke Pascal: blue dress, blue shoes and white utility belt.
- Asahi even makes a direct reference to Pascal as one of the choices she made herself as a "codename" for when she became an official Hunter. When selected, she feels as if it were a dog name.