The protagonist lives in a coffee shop in Yongen-Jaya owned by Sojiro Sakura, an acquaintance of his parents, where he and his friends plan their heists after a certain point in the game. The protagonist's room is in the attic. Morgana also lives here.
Areas of interest (ground floor) Edit
- Crossword Puzzle
- Phone (can call Sadayo Kawakami)
Areas of interest (attic) Edit
- Bed - Sleep and progress to the next day
- TV - Buy items from Tanaka's Amazing Commodities when available, watch a rented DVD, or play a video game. Sometimes, a quiz show may appear and answering correctly will boost a stat.
- Wooden beam - Train to increase max HP
- Desk - The player can craft tools
- Plant - Can be fed nutrients about once a week to obtain kindness. The best fertilizer, located in Shinjuku, can raise 3 points.
- Shelf - The player can customize the room with 18 items and 5 dolls by examining the shelf when they have an item. These include:
- Idol poster - A poster of Rise Kujikawa obtaining by going to Harajuku with Ann Takamaki
- Choco fountain - A chocolate fountain obtaining by going to Shibuya (buffet) with Ann Takamaki
- Ramen bowl - A piece of food decor obtained by going to Ogikubo with Ryuji Sakamoto
- Hero figure - A figure obtained by going to Akihabara with Futaba Sakura
- Swan boat - A small figure of a swan boat obtained by going to Inokashira Park with Munehisa Iwai
Persona 5 The Animation The Day Breakers Edit
The Phantom Thieves of Hearts use Cafe Leblanc to lure in Kazuya Makigami and his gang. They leave a calling card for Kazuya, and set off an alarm that the Protagonist got from Munehisa Iwai when they come to rob the store, causing the gang to panic and run away.
- Likely named in reference to Maurice LeBlanc, the author of the Arsène Lupin stories.