|Japanese Name||御船 千早|
|First Appearance||Persona 5|
|Arcana||Wheel of Fortune|
- "The Tarot card spread has changed totally... The card which means "death" points at the distant future..."
- —Chihaya reading Tarot cards for the protagonist, Persona 5
Chihaya Mifune is a character from Persona 5.
Chihaya has brown eyes, blonde hair, and wears a big black headband. She wears a light purple dress with clock-like black designs, and dark navy long sleeves shirt, tights and dark gray slippers. She wears a necklace with a small red jewel resembling a teardrop.
Chihaya is a cheerful woman with a lovely atmosphere about her, with a rumor of her fortunes being infallible.
A tarot fortune-teller who runs a fortune-telling stand in Shinjuku. She has a bright and cheerful atmosphere about her, but her fortunes always hit the mark. She is rumored to definitely be “a real fortune-teller,” but at the same time apparently recommends these “suspicious stones”. Chihaya is a fortuneteller that the protagonist met in Tokyo.
Chihaya's can be met on 22nd June by listening to a rumor about her and then meet her at Shibuya downtown. The player is required 100,000 yen to buy her Power Stone in order to unlock her Cooperation. Each fortunetelling also costs 5,000 yen. Unlike other daily activities, fortunetelling does not spend the player's activity time which is similar to shopping.
|1||22nd June||Luck Divination|
|3||?||Wealth Divination||Boosts the money earned when finishing battle with All-Out Attack.|
- Chihaya's dress has traces of the Wheel of Fortune card pattern from Persona 3 and Persona 4.
- The official artwork shows her holding what appears to be the Persona 5 variation of the Wheel of Fortune card.
- Chihaya's Japanese voice actress, Miyu Matsuki, died of malignant lymphoma on 27 October 2015 at the age of 38. Although not officially confirmed by her agency, Persona 5 is generally believed to be her last professional performance, at least in the video game category.