|Japanese Name||御船 千早|
|First Appearance||Persona 5|
|Arcana||Wheel of Fortune|
- "The Tarot card spread has changed totally... The card which means "death" points at the distant future..."
- —Chihaya reading Tarot cards for the protagonist, Persona 5
Chihaya Mifune is a character from Persona 5.
Chihaya has brown eyes, blonde hair, and wears a black cloth over her head. She wears a light purple dress with clock-like black designs, and dark navy long sleeves shirt, tights and dark gray slippers.
She is a cheerful woman with a lovely atmosphere about her, with a rumor of her fortunes being infallible.
A tarot fortune-teller who runs a fortune-telling stand in Shinjuku. She has a bright and cheerful atmosphere about her, but her fortunes always hit the mark. She is rumored to definitely be “a real fortune-teller,” but at the same time apparently recommends these “suspicious stones”. Chihaya is a fortuneteller that the protagonist met in Tokyo.
- Chihaya's dress has traces of the Wheel of Fortune card pattern from Persona 3 and Persona 4.
- The official artwork shows her holding what appears to be the Persona 5 variation of the Wheel of Fortune card.
- Chihaya's Japanese voice actress, Miyu Matsuki, died of malignant lymphoma on 27th October 2015. Although not officially confirmed by her agency, Persona 5 is generally believed to be her last professional performance, at least in the video game category.