Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Confidant, known as Cooperation (コープ, Kōpu)? in the Japanese versions, is a game mechanic in Persona 5.
This mechanic is similar to the Social Links of Persona 3 and Persona 4 and will involve the protagonist building relationships with helpers around the city. However, the improvement of Confidants over Social Links is that there are now various benefits, many of which can be used in battle.
Similar to Social Link, each relationship with a certain character (or possibly a group) is represented by a major Arcana, ranking up each Confidant grants bonuses to Personas of correlated Arcana: Experience bonus for fusion result; shorter in-game days required for training a Persona in Velvet Room to learn a passive for overcoming its weakness. Ranking up each Confidants also unlocks new ability or benefit which directly affect performance in the Palace.
|II Priestess||Makoto Niijima*||
|III Empress||Haru Okumura*||
|IV Emperor||Yusuke Kitagawa*||
|V Hierophant||Sojiro Sakura||
|VI Lovers||Ann Takamaki*||
|VII Chariot||Ryuji Sakamoto*||
|VIII Justice||Goro Akechi*|
|IX Hermit||Futaba Sakura||
|X Fortune||Chihaya Mifune||
|XI Strength||Caroline and Justine||
|XII Hanged Man||Munehisa Iwai||
|XIII Death||Tae Takemi||
|XIV Temperance||Sadayo Kawakami||
|XV Devil||Ichiko Oya||
|XVI Tower||Shinya Oda||
|XVII Star||Hifumi Togo||
|XVIII Moon||Yuki Mishima||
|XIX Sun||Toranosuke Yoshida||
|XX Judgement||Sae Niijima||n/a|
* All party combatants bonus as follow with varied rank requirements:
- Unlocks Baton Pass.
- Unlocks Follow-up Attack.
- Chance to revert to the last negotiation question if the target is enraged by the answer.
- Chance to recover status ailment afflicted to other party members.
- Endure: Survive with 1 HP once in a battle when hit by a lethal or instant kill attacks.
- Protects the protagonist before getting hit by a lethal attack (single target only).
- Unlocks ally's Ultimate Persona with additional skills and new elemental attributes.
- Unlike the rest of the Persona series, the Tarot Cards which are used to symbolize these relationships are notably written in French instead of English, as they are based on the deck. The only exception is Death, which is also unlabeled in Tarot of Marseilles and referred to as such.
|0 Fool||Le Mat|
|I Magician||Le Bateleur|
|II Priestess||La Papesse|
|V Hierophant||Le Pape|
|VII Chariot||Le Chariot|
|VIII Justice||La Justice|
|X Fortune||La Roue de Fortune|
|XI Strength||La Force|
|XII Hanged Man||Le Pendu|
|XIII Death||L'Arcane Sans Nom|
|XV Devil||Le Diable|
|XVI Tower||La Maison Dieu|
|XVIII Moon||La Lune|
|XIX Sun||Le Soleil|
|XX Judgement||Le Jugement|
|XXI World||Le Monde|