Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cozy Okada (also known as 岡田耕始, Okada Kouji) is one of the six founders of Atlus. He was the creator of the Shin Megami Tensei video games and most of its various spinoffs, directing and producing most of the original titles with Kazuma Kaneko. He is seldom seen without his trademark glasses.
He started out in the game industry working for Universal Technos (now Aruze) in 1983 before leaving to join Tecmo. On April 7, 1986, Okada formed Atlus with six others, where he was the creative force behind the Megaten series along with Kazuma Kaneko. Cozy eventually departed from Atlus and formed the game company Gaia on October 31, 2003, which was known for games such as Monster Kingdom: Jewel Summoner until it was disestablished in 2010.
Cozy's favorite demon the series is the mascot Jack Frost.
The following is an incomplete list of games that Cozy has been credited with.
- Megami Tensei (1987)
- Megami Tensei II (1990)
- Shin Megami Tensei (1992)
- Megami Tensei Gaiden: Last Bible (1992)
- Megami Tensei Gaiden: Last Bible II (1993)
- Shin Megami Tensei II (1994)
- Majin Tensei (1994)
- Shin Megami Tensei: if... (1994)
- Kyūyaku Megami Tensei (1995)
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner (1995)
- Majin Tensei II: Spiral Nemesis (1995)
- Last Bible III (1995)
- Megami Ibunroku Persona (1996)
- Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (1998)
- Persona 2: Innocent Sin (1999)
- Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (2000)
- Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne (2003)
- Cozy is the final BattleNet opponent unlocked in DemiKids. Winning 110 S-Rank battles will unlock him. He gives a Michael and two different versions of Lucifer after being defeated a certain number of times. Cozy is also the final opponent faced in the tournament, where he'll give a Paramese and a Norn for winning one hundred battles.