Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dojima Residence is a location in Persona 4. A quaint and modern Japanese house at the eastern edge of Inaba, it is where the protagonist stays for the year. When the player enters the Dojima Residence after school, the time switches to Evening.
- Ryotaro Dojima - A detective in Inaba. Carries the Hierophant Arcana Social Link.
- Nanako Dojima - A young preschooler. Carries the Justice Arcana Social Link.
- Both Social Links are only available when a player clears the current dungeon, and only appear in the Evening.
- Yu Narukami/Souji Seta - The detective's nephew, whose mother is his sister. Spends a year in the house due to his parents working abroad.
- Teddie - Becomes a temporary resident while Nanako and Dojima are away during the first half of January. Only in Persona 4 Golden.
Points of InterestEdit
- Ground Floor
- Television - Check the weather forecast.
- Fridge - Check for leftovers, which has various effects.
- Kitchen - If Nanako or Teddie announces that s/he had bought food, the player can cook food to eat during Lunchtime.
- Calendar - Save Point
- Entrance - In the evening, the player can go fishing, work as a janitor or tutor. Exclusive for Persona 4 Golden, players can explore the nighttime of Inaba.
- Gardening Tools - Exclusive to Persona 4 Golden. Plant seeds and harvest vegetables with Nanako and Dojima. Also, you can search and collect hibernating bugs during the winter, but you can't plant or harvest vegetables anymore.
- Your Room
- Television - Watch the Midnight Channel, the weather forecast, or Tanaka's shopping program on Sunday mornings.
- Coffee Table - Do part-time jobs here. Players can also build two Mecha Models, F-M06 Brahman & Heavy Armor Agni (Request #26)
- Shelf - Players can decorate the shelf with the completed Mecha Models, should the player accept and complete Request #26.
- Study Desk - Increases Knowledge.
- Sofa - If the player has bought a book, they can read it here to increase certain parameters.
- Futon - Rest.
- Calendar - Check for upcoming events and important days.
- Outside before returning home
- Cat - Spend time with the cat for the entire day, increasing Expression and Understanding. The cat will only appear after completing Quest #14.
- Housewife - Gives you her cooking, which can be used as bait.
- F-M06 Brahman & Heavy Armor Agni are references to Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner. Agni is Heat's Atma Avatar and Brahman is the final boss of Digital Devil Saga 2.
- In the main character's bedroom, his calender has a promotional picture of Persona 3 on it. In later appearances, it is replaced with a picture from Catherine.
Dojima Residence in the animation.
A scene involving the family
Yu's room as it appears in Persona 4 Arena