As you may have seen, Tak's page was vandalized. This made me remember that user pages are an unfortunately available target for vandals.
In fact, so are forums.
Is there anyway to lock forums and userpages so that only users (or even only the user page's user) can edit them? I don't want my wiki job to change from stats to cleaning up user pages.
~ FangzV ( Flame at me here) as said on 02:10, November 10, 2009 (UTC)
- Users can always request for his/her page to be protected.
- As for vandal anon edits, it's inevitable. Usernames also commit vandalism.
- Frequently vandalized pages, forums or userpages will be locked, so no worries.
- As an alternative you can report vandalism to admins, or if they're not available, to Wikia staff. BLUER一番 04:20, November 10, 2009 (UTC)
- I think it would be useful to restrict Anon rights, even if the vandalism gets reverted super-fast, it's still a hassle to do so, and ether way... why would someone want their user-page being edited by another user, let alone, and Anon. If there was, say, a spelling mistake, they could always point it out on their talkpage or something. :3 ~~Takoto 05:43, November 10, 2009 (UTC)