The Megami Tensei Wiki has over 3,900 articles and counting. Since it has reached its Lucky 7 year anniversary, it is appropriate timing to get a list of example articles which can be considered the ones that follow the standards set on the Manual of Style. Having said that, the MoS doesn't outline standards for subjects like locations, enemies etc, and some articles might not be able to conform to the standards due to difference in content.
Even so, it's good to have a reference point ie an Exemplary Article that the rest of the wiki can be built upon. I'm proposing these subjects/topics that users can nominate the articles in - others could be added but as long as its relevant. Everyone can nominate, comment, support & oppose with reasons etc, and in the end we'll place a list of these in the Main Page and/or the Manual of Style, perhaps by the end of the year.
- Suggestion on how to comment etc
- :#[[Article]]: Comment. ~~~~
- :Comment: Add a picture and it's good.
- :*'''Support'''. It doesn't need a picture.
- :*'''Oppose'''. It has no picture.
- Heaven: Perhaps with a map of the unchanged floors it will be complete. BLUER一番 21:49, March 31, 2015 (UTC)
I ran this last year with no success - zero response whatsoever. Is it not appearing to everyone, or are we just that incomplete to even contemplate putting any noms in? BLUER一番 02:12, April 2, 2015 (UTC)
- I think it's not that we are incomplete, it's just that no one really can think of a stand out "this is a good example of how all articles of its type should be". I could probably find something suitable if I looked around a bit?--Otherarrow (talk) 02:26, April 2, 2015 (UTC)