When I first started to come to this wikia for hints and Demon/Persona info I was fan of seeing what the next month featured article and media was going to be. Its been a while since there has been anything new, so I want to make a proposal to revive the concept of the featured section.
The proposal is simple, we get X amount of articles that we nominate that have not been featured at all, and we vote on it, and the winner is decided by the end of the month so it appears on the start of the next month. For nominations I would say any arcticle that is well writen and is not considered a stub or a low amount of information should qualify. For media may be tricky, we could use demon/persona design as well to the things which were featured before. Honestly I think it may make this Wikia look more alive.
What do you guys think? Zelros 05:46, November 24, 2010 (UTC)
- I support the proposal to revive the Featured mechanism.
- Your proposal has been used on other wikis I worked in, with variable amounts of success, but success nevertheless.
- As long as the sections are informative at an acceptable length, and are not stubs, it would be one of the criteria for a featured article.
- For featured images: we're thankful that our MegaTen artists are talented. As long as they're not of low quality piece of upload, it's good to be featured.
- My 2 cents. BLUER一番 13:00, November 24, 2010 (UTC)
- I know this is just a proposal right now, but I would think for nominations there should be a reason why the person feels like it should be featured too so its not just a blind nomination. I noticed what you mean on what the other wikias do when I went browsing. And it looks easier to get a the featured section back compared to thinking of a poll (polls for SMT seem pretty limited compared to media and articles for now when it comes to SMTs) to make the wikia more lively, but that's an opinion. --Insert Bear pun here... User talk:Zelros 22:49, November 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Aww... no takers...? BLUER一番 12:28, January 5, 2011 (UTC)
- I was sort of surpirsed too, I would have had made a nomination but due to the holiday season, work, school and personal reasons I was unable to get to a computer till today. But I did see the poll revival topic which I would think it will get more attention but I say we try this again... Zelros... Insert Bear pun here... I am not here right now please leave a message| 03:27, January 6, 2011 (UTC)