Hiya. As you may know, we used to run a Poll in the Main Page. But several software updates happened so we had to remove it.
Now, I'm thinking of starting it back. But the format would be a bit different. Here's the gist of it:
- I will write a question,
- You submit answers,
- Then we do a poll to see which answer is the most popular!
- I ask: Who would you pair up with Tatsuya Suoh?
- Then readers nominate who they think would be suitable. Maybe Yukiko Amagi, Jun Kurosu, Hitoshura, Persona 3 Female Protagonist.
- Then we close the nomination after a week, and we put a poll based on that Q&A for the rest of the month with those answers.
- The result will be calculated at the end of the month for shits and giggles.
- I think this would be good and sort of "shaky" honestly. When I say shaky I am referring towards the amount of nominations that maybe made, its unpredictable at this point but I would think its good idea since it seems like a group effort. I am also curious to see what others will say as far as answers. I am for this idea though, but I must ask about how many answers one person can contribute, would there be a limit or control. I also think it would make the front page look more updated then it has been for awhile. Zelros... Insert Bear pun here... I am not here right now please leave a message| 03:37, January 6, 2011 (UTC)