Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Glasses are unique items from Persona 4.
- Persona 4 / Persona 4 Golden: Key item
- Persona 4 Arena / Persona 4 Arena Ultimax: Superficial accessories
- Persona 4 Manga: Key item
- Persona 4 The Animation: Key item
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night: Accessories
The glasses made for the Investigation Team, more often than not, complement them in some way, be it their personality or their respective "color." Additionally, all of the glasses have the SMPTE color bars on the side of the frame, just beside the hinges. Also, all their lenses are lightly tinted, and are not entirely transparent.
- The Protagonist, being a blank slate for the player, has a simple gray pair of rectangular glasses, with the fewest of embellishments.
- Yosuke Hanamura's glasses are square, in a vibrant orange.
- Chie Satonaka's glasses are oval, in a bright yellow, reminiscent of her initial persona, Tomoe Gozen. They are also the thickest out of the lot, implying towards her toughness.
- Yukiko Amagi's glasses, which are the only pair in the game to be half-rimmed, are thin and red. In contrast to Chie's, they could be seen as elegant and dainty.
- Kanji Tatsumi's glasses, as he is perceived to be a rough and tumble "biker", are subsequently black sunglasses. As opposed to covering his eyes, his glasses, like Rise's, rests on the bridge of his nose instead.
- Rise Kujikawa, despite being in a strictly supportive role, has pink, oblong glasses.
- Naoto Shirogane's glasses are a light blue, as that color could be used to denote either gender. They are also the second thinnest, next to Yukiko's.
Persona 4 ArenaEdit
All of the glasses are available as downloadable content packs. Included in these packs are several new glasses for characters that did not originate from Persona 4.
- Mitsuru Kirijo wears oval mirrored shades.
- Akihiko Sanada wears ski goggles.
- Aigis wears a futuristic visor similar to the one she wore in The Answer.
- Elizabeth wears rectangular half-rimmed glasses.
- Labrys wears a visor that look like a knight's grille. Shadow Labrys wears a darker-tinted version.
- Despite not needing glasses, Teddie also gets some eyewear in the form of a cartoon bandit's eye mask.
Persona 4 Arena UltimaxEdit
Glasses are available for the new characters.
- Yukari Takeba wears glasses that are square, red, and thin.
- Junpei Iori wears wrap-around shades.
- Sho Minazuki wears shutter shades.
- Ken Amada and Koromaru wear glasses and a pair of orange goggles, respectively.
- Tohru Adachi wears aviator glasses with clear frames
- Marie wears an eyepatch on her left eye.
- Margaret wears a blue butterfly mask.
The Investigation Team wears glasses to see clearly through the fog in the Midnight Channel. They were given by Teddie, who makes them to pass the time. He doesn't need a pair himself, as his eyes have contact lenses sewn in. He also created a pair of horn-rimmed joke glasses with swirly lens, attached eyebrows, a large plastic nose, and a bushy mustache — a possible reference to 's famous novelty disguise. Teddie himself admitted the glasses were a mistake, as he used the wrong type of lens to create it.
|Persona 4 The Animation|
Teddie's lenses built into his eyes
- Following the television motif of the game, on all the glasses' frames are .