|Also known as...||Marguerite|
|First Appearance||Maken X|
Hakke Margaret (Hakke Marguerite) is a character in Maken X.
- Maken X: Minor Antagonist, Playable Character
- Maken Shao: Minor Antagonist, Playable Character
- Maken X Another: Minor Antagonist
- Age: 38 years
- Clan: HAKKE
- Height: 180 cm
- Weight: 65 kg
- Weapon: Beam Rod
- Job: Leader of ECAP (European Union)
- Husband: Samuel Smith
- Hometown: Vienna, Austria
Margaret appears as a short-haired woman wearing a military officer uniform skeleton and swastika designs. She possesses an advanced black mechanical left arm that acts as a prosthetic. She is also seen wearing bladed knee-high boots and a metal neck brace with bladed protrusions.
- "A HAKKE and wife of Samuel Smith, leader of ECAP (European Union). She started to have doubts about her husband due to several rumors. Though married, she loved another man. Ramrod. Hating herself, she had a severe depression. Soon she was converted to HAKKE by Mr. Meteor, who plans to destroy Europe and decrease the population. Marguerite spread the news that her husband, the former party leader, died in an accident. But in fact, by imprisoning him, she became the leader of ECAP. She continued to convert the party members one after another and organized terrorist groups."
- —Hakke Margaret's profile in Maken Shao
- Margaret's uniform is edited in the Western edition of Maken X, with the swastikas removed from the uniform.