- "Sorry... I know I wasn't much help..."
- —Hallelujah, Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse
|First Appearance||Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse|
Hallelujah is a character appearing in Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse.
- Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse: Partner
- : Playable Unit
He is a young man with short messy dark gray hair, blue eyes, slightly pointed ears, and tan complexion.
He wears a dark gray suit with white collar shirt, black, silver, and gray tie, and yellow jacket with black sleeves and yellow trimmed.
Shin Megami Tensei IV ApocalypseEdit
By his brother's orders, he keeps an eye on the player's party, but he's rather timid and doesn't like standing out. His demon of choice is Chironup, which is Ainu for "Fox", a divine beast which is said to bring calamity to humans.
He uses Endure and ailment-immunity effects bestowed by Chironup allow the party to survive lethal hits and come out unscathed from ailment inflicted attacks; the only downside is like all partners the player has no control over when he cast those skills. After revealing his true form, he learns Megidolaon and 2 exclusive fire and ice skills, turning him into a nuker. His Partner Awakening passive grants the equivalent to High [Element] Pleroma for all magic; like all Partner Awakenings it can be stacked with similar passives for increased effect. His abilities are perfectly suited for taking down his father.
- Hallelujah and the Bonds group are allegorical representations for the seven devils from the philosophical novel of Thus Spake; Zarathustra. The Seven Devils prevent the emergence of a New God and a new ethical norm for humanity to transcend itself. Only by sacrificing them can one ascend their humanity and create new ethical norms. Hallelujah represents The Reprobate. His existence is considered heresy itself by Azreal
- Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse's story is a warped allegory for The Fool's Journey. Hallelujah represents the Hierophant Arcana.