Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Also known as||Beauty Thief, |
Noir (Code Name)
|Japanese Name||奥村 春, ノワール|
|Romaji||Okumura Haru, Nowāru|
|First Appearance||Persona 5|
|Affiliation||Phantom Thieves of Hearts|
|Ranged Weapon||Grenade Launchers|
- "My name is Beauty Thief!"
- —Haru Okumura, Persona 5
Haru Okumura is a playable character from Persona 5.
Haru has chin-length curly light auburn hair and brown eyes.
She wears her school's uniform modified to her taste; a pink turtlenecked cardigan with short puffed sleeves with a long-sleeved white shirt underneath. The cardigan is zipped open up to her navel, and has two big pockets on the front. She wears the standard black and red plaid skirt, white tights with black flower patterns, and black mary janes.
Her burglar outfit consists of a mauve cavalier hat with a plumed feather, violet gloves, long sleeved light pink blouse with a cravat, black corset vest, puffy mauve shorts, black pantyhose, a holster belt carrying ammo, and she wears a black bandit mask.
- "I will give it all I've got. This is something I can handle, if I try hard."
- —Haru Okumura, Persona 5
Haru lives an elegant life and is naive to what the actual world is like but has good communication skills. However, she has quite a stressful life due to her father's occupation and him constantly giving her orders. As a result, she does not find value in human relations and has avoided connecting with others for this reason. After meeting and joining the Phantom Thieves, she learns how to properly convey her mind and connect with others. In her spare time, she enjoys taking care of plants.
Haru is a third year student in Shujin Academy. She is the daughter of the president of a fast food manufacturer. She has an arranged marriage with a fiance, who she despises for his controlling and angry nature.
She first met Morgana by coincidence, seeing him wandering on street after having a falling out with the other Thieves and approached him, resulting in her being dragged into the Palace where she awakened to her Persona. Not wanting to get married, she decided to work with Morgana to change her father's heart.
She is met at the Jichu Base. Morgana introduces Haru to the Phantom Thieves of Hearts as the "Beauty Thief". She and Morgana then challenges the Phantom Thieves to a competition who can get the treasure first. The protagonist then meets Haru again at school, and Makoto confirms her identity as the Beauty Thief whom they met at Jichu Base earlier. Makoto suggests Haru to cooperate with them since they also after her father, but Haru refuses, insisting she will only work with Morgana since this is her family's problem. However, when the party finds her being forcefully dragged by her fiance and Morgana got kicked by him, Haru finally reveals that she is actually after her father's treasure not to redeem him but simply so she doesn't need to marry her fiance. Finally be honest with herself, she and Morgana decides to team up with the Phantom Thieves.
With the help of the Phantom Thieves, Haru defeats both her dangerously abusive fiance and father, who chooses to stay in denial and ignore his daughter's unhappiness for the sake of maintaining his business. Haru's father, once his heart is stolen, does reveal that he truly love his daughter and wants nothing but the best for her, earning the respect and admiration of the Phantom Thieves. In the same broadcasted speech he makes before the crowd, he is about to reveal the true mastermind behind the Palaces when he is abruptly assassinated, sending Haru into spiraling sadness and shock.
After some time, Haru decides to stay a Phantom Thief to discover this mastermind her father spoke, honor her father's legacy and atone for his death, feeling guilty and responsible for it in some way.
If the player does not complete her dungeon in time, she will be forced to marry her fiancé, and a complaint is filed against the protagonist, leading to his arrest. As with the other "time-out" bad endings, it is revealed that this is a false recollection caused by the Protagonist being heavily drugged during Sae Niijima's interrogation. She leaves to let him collect himself, at which point Goro Akechi takes the opportunity to assassinate him.
The item received by maxing Haru's Confidant is "Coffee-stained handkerchief", which can shorten gardening harvest time.
Haru's Close Up
Cinematic expressions concept artwork of Haru Okumura
Illustration of the main members of Phantom Thieves of Hearts
Illustration of Haru and the others by Shigenori Soejima
Close up of Haru's face
Haru with Morgana
Haru and her Persona, Milady.
Haru using her halberd
Haru firing her grenade launchers
All-Out Attack finishing touch
Haru with her fiance
Haru after Valentine's Day.
|Persona 5 Portraits|
Haru Okumura's portrait
Haru's Noir outfit
Haru's Noir outfit without mask
Haru's summer school uniform
Haru's gym uniform
Haru's summer attire
Haru's winter attire
Illustration of Haru and her team by Akaume (PQ Roundabout author)
Illustration of Haru and Morgana by Oshikiri Rensuke (Cartoonist of High School Girl and Pikopiko Shounen)
- Haru is shown using the skill Psyo, a Psychic skill that has not appeared in the franchise since Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner.
- Noir in the Japanese official site is given the title of "Phantom Thieves' Noble Daughter" (怪盗団の御令嬢, Kaitō-dan no goreijō)?, implying she still acts like a wealthy lady during the heist.
- Haru acts as a contrast to Mitsuru Kirijo from Persona 3. Both have a Persona of the Empress Arcana, come from rich families, are a year older than the protagonist, were put into an arranged marriage and lose their father throughout the game which they are devastated by. However, Mitsuru is professional and addresses most of the group by their last names. Haru, on the other hand, is very casual, much more friendly and prefers first-name basis with affectionate honorifics. Mitsuru discourages silly behavior, while Haru embraces it. Mitsuru is extremely loyal to her father and first created SEES to protect him, while Haru opposes her father and joins the Phantom Thieves of Hearts to reform him. Mitsuru was the first member to join SEES, while Haru is the last (female) member to join the Phantom Thieves of Hearts. Mitsuru is resigned to (albeit not perfectly happy) with her marriage and actually seems to go through with it (if the player doesn't do her Social Link), while Haru is immediately desperate to get out of hers. Additionally, Mitsuru's marriage has no relevance to the story, while Haru's is the whole reason she joins the Thieves. Mitsuru also engages in athletic abilities (fencing), while there is no evidence Haru is athletic.