|Date of Birth||August 31|
|Height||158 cm (5'2")|
|Weight||42 kg (93 lbs)|
|Theme||"Heaven" (ATOLS Remix)|
|Japanese VA||(human voice source), Miku Hatsune library (singing voice)|
Hatsune Miku (or in Western name order, Miku Hatsune) is a guest playable character in Persona 4: Dancing All Night as a DLC character originally from the Vocaloid software suite. She was created by Crypton Future Media.
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night: Playable Character
Miku is a young teenage girl with very long aqua hair tied in pigtails that reaches to her ankles, and aqua eyes. For her appearance in Persona 4: Dancing All Night, she wears a special costume designed by character designer Shigenori Soejima that consists of a white, skintight turtleneck with four large, black buttons adorned with various icons and a musical note symbol in the center. She also wears a black miniskirt with suspenders, gloves, skintight boots, and wire headphones attached to her skirt.
Persona 4: Dancing All Night
Miku appears as a DLC playable character, specifically linked to the song "Heaven feat. Hatsune Miku (ATOLS Remix)". Like Marie and Adachi, her hair and eye colors can be customized. However, unlike the other player characters, she is unavailable as a FEVER partner.
- Miku is the star character of the Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA rhythm game series developed by Dingo, who assisted in Persona 4: Dancing All Night's development, and Sega, the current parent company of Atlus.
- The design she appears with in Persona 4: Dancing All Night was originally created by Shigenori Soejima for a Miku collaboration with singer Namie Amuro in her album _genic released June 10, 2015, for the single "B Who I Want 2 B".
- As a DLC character, she is one of the few playable characters who isn't involved in Persona 4: Dancing All Night's main storyline (including Marie and Tohru Adachi), and the only currently known character in the game who isn't involved with the Persona series or Megami Tensei franchise at all.
- Miku is the first guest character from a series outside of Atlus to appear in a Persona game.
- Miku is also the second playable character to sing her own song while dancing, the first was Rise Kujikawa.
- Miku is the only DLC playable character without a FEVER partner or Persona Colour costumes.
- Miku Persona 4: Dancing All Night's appearence's later appear as DLC Module' in Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X & Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Future Tone. The arcade version later appear as updated kit.
|Playable||Rise Kujikawa - Yu Narukami - Kanami Mashita - Yosuke Hanamura - Chie Satonaka - Kanji Tatsumi - Teddie - Yukiko Amagi - Naoto Shirogane - Nanako Dojima - Margaret - Marie - Tohru Adachi - Hatsune Miku|
|Non-playable||Protagonist - Ryotaro Dojima - Minoru Inoue - Sumomo Ujima - Tomoe Sayama - Tamami Uesugi - Nozomi Nakahara - Kyoka Ochimizu - Dance Instructor - Yuko Osada - Mikuratana-no-Kami - President Tanaka|
|Other||Velvet Room - Yomotsu Hirasaka - Takura Productions - Inaba - Midnight Channel|
|Midnight Stage||Kujikawa Rise (Stage) - Circus Tent - Sultry Lounge - Doll House - Romantic Castle - Mechanical Castle - Event Space - Mikuratana-no-Kami's Realm|
|Albums||Persona 4: Dancing All Night Original Soundtrack|
|Songs||Dance! - Calystegia|
|Terminology||Persona - Persona User - Shadow - Kanamin Kitchen - LMB Festival - Shadow Self - Investigation Team - Apathy Syndrome|