|Also known as||Venus of Shogi|
|Japanese Name||東郷 一二三|
|First Appearance||Persona 5|
- "I feel... a gambler's spirit emanating from you."
- —Hifumi Togo to the protagonist, Persona 5
Hifumi Togo is a character from Persona 5.
Hifumi has long dark hair with bangs and wears a red hair accessory resembling a rope with a three-leaf clover.
She wears her Kosei High School's uniform which is a blue blazer with a star emblem. Under this, a long-sleeved white dress shirt can barely be seen, along with a black-and-white bow. She has a black skirt, knee-high white socks and black dress shoes.
On non-school days, she is seen wearing a white dress with a checkered pattern consisting of white, orange and blue squares.
Hifumi is a young lady who attends Kosei High School. She holds the championship title in the Female League. Her appearance has gained her attention as the “too beautiful shogi player.” She practices hard and gives interviews every day for the sake of her mother and for the world of shogi. The protagonist meets Hifumi in a crurch located in Kanda.
Hifumi's Confidant relationship can begin as soon as the player has finished Kamoshida Palace. First gather the information about a female Shogi player, then go to Kanda Church and talk to her given that the protagonist's charm is at least level 3. While required charm for further ranking up her Confidant may seem slightly steep, this is compensated by the bonus 1 knowledge point earned each time the player has ranked up her Confidant.
The item received by maxing Hifumi's Confidant is a "Kyousha no koma" ("fragrant chariot" shogi chess piece), which allows for instant escape.
|1||?||Komasabaki||Allows the protagonist to swap between reserved and active combatants in battle.|
|3||?||Uchikomi||When the protagonist knocks down an enemy, any reserved ally may perform a follow-up attack.|
|5||?||Kakoi kuzushi||Fleeing is feasible when being ambushed.|
|7||?||Narikin||Doubles the money earned from battle if begun with preemptive turn.|
|9||?||Toryo||Guarantees instant escape from regular encounter.|
|10||?||Togo System||Allows other active combatants to swap with reserved ally in battle.|
- "Hifumi" literally means "one two three".
- Her name is inspired by , an actual male Shogi champion.
- Although Hifumi's voice actress, Tomomi Isomura (Isotchi), is doubled as one of the hosts of Persona Stalker Club since February 2014, she has been absolutely quiet about her voice performance in the actual game until official revelation in July 2016, few months before the Japanese release of the game.
- Early in the development of Persona 5, Hifumi was planned to be involved in the game's main story line. The idea was later scrapped due to the main story being already long as is.