The Hunter Association (人外ハンター商会, Jingai Hantaa Shoukai)? is an organization in the series.
Shin Megami Tensei IVEdit
The Hunter Association is a group found throughout Tokyo, overseeing Challenge Quests and holding rankings for the Hunters. The organization was originally founded by Fujiwara in the hopes of finding the one who could unsheathe Masakado's sword. The Association also acts as the bar for each area they're found in, selling drinks and food to the people who need it, as well as serving as a dispatch center for passing hunters.
On the Neutral route the Hunter Champion quest is held to bring hope to the people in a time when demons were flooding in through Tokyo, with Flynn becoming the champion.
Shin Megami Tensei IV ApocalypseEdit
- Fujiwara: de facto Co-Leader of the Association, former journalist
- Tsugi (Skins): Co-Leader of the Association, former Counter-Demon Force soldier
- Akira: Former member, later King Aquila of Mikado
- Nanashi: Apprentice, reincarnation of Akira
- Asahi: Apprentice
- Master: Head of the Kinshi-cho Dispatch Office and Bar
- Nozomi: Queen of the Fairies
- Hiroshi: Veteran hunter, said to be the oldest still in active service at 62