Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Incense is special type of item in the series.
Incense is a special type of item that increases a Human character's stats and fully restores their HP and MP. Typically they are only available for base stats (St, Ma, Lu, etc), increasing a single stat by 1, however some games feature Incense that can be used for HP and MP, increasing them by 10. A few games also feature incense that increase all stats by 1 or 2. However, in Shin Megami Tensei IV, each Incense found is based on the 5 stats, and using one heals all HP and MP of a character, as well as raising the stat it is named after by 3.
Types of IncenseEdit
- St: Increases strength and attack
- Ma: Increases magic, MP, magic attack, and sometimes magic defense.
- In: Increases wisdom, magic defense, MP, and sometimes magic attack.
- Vi: Increases HP and defense
- Ag: Increases hit, speed, and avoid
- Lu: Increases critical, drop rate, hit, and avoid
- Dx (replaces Ma and In): Increases dexterity, magic attack, magic defense, and SP
- HP: Increases HP by 10
- SP: Increases SP by 10
- Lucky Mallet: Increases all stats by 2
Gum is the name for the stat increasing items found in the Devil Children series and increase a stat by one point. Unlike other games they do not restore HP/MP, nor does increasing certain stats increase those two, and must either have the demon gain HP through rank up or Trainers.
Serving the same function as Incense in the Digital Devil Saga series. They increase the individual stat by 2, with the exception of HP/MP, which increases by 10.
- Power Noise: Dropped by Ongyo-Ki.
- Magic Noise: Dropped by Horus.
- Vitality Noise: Dropped by Arahabaki.
- Luck Noise: Dropped by High Pixies summoned by Pixie.
- MP Noise: Dropped by Isis.
- HP Noise: Dropped by Girimehkala.