The Kirijo Group is a globally operating multinational trading company that appears in the Persona series. It is said to be involved with almost every aspect of daily life and finding someone that doesn't know the Kirijo Group is virtually impossible.
- Persona 3: Mentioned
- Persona 3 FES: Mentioned
- Persona 3 Portable: Mentioned
- Persona 4 Arena: Mentioned
- Persona x Detective Naoto: Mentioned
- Persona Q: Shadow of Labyrinth: Mentioned
- "International corporation which boasts innovations in many industries. Gekkoukan High School's sponsor."
- —Persona 3 Dictionary
The Kirijo Group was originally a part of the Nanjo Group, but later separated from them. Despite this, the Kirijo Group works closely with the Nanjo Group and has a business motto of "Two in Harmony Surpasses One in Perfection". The Kirijo Group did a number of experiments dealing with Shadows, which eventually causes a huge explosion which lead to the creation of Tartarus and the Dark Hour. A newer Gekkoukan High School was built on top of this site. The Kirijo Group maintains control over the school, and a statue bearing their motto is located in the lobby of the school.
Scientists during the Shadow IncidentEdit