- Background Music: "A Woman" (and its Another Version)
- Available: May 16
- Deadline: June 5 (last day of Madarame's exhibition)
- Owner: Ichiryusai Madarame
- Location: Ichiryusai Madarame's shack (Shibuya)
- Keyword: Museum
A world within the Metaverse created by Ichiryusai Madarame, the location transforms his shack in Shibuya into a Museum. The exhibits contains portraits of "apprentices" that Madarame has taken advantage of, stealing their art and threatening to end their careers if they talk back against him. Among these portraits are Yusuke Kitagawa and Natsuhiko Nakanohara. These represent his views as he only sees his apprentices as his own products. The palace is guarded by security guards and female secretaries.
The Phantom Thieves of Hearts plan a heist to steal Madarame's heart in order to change his mind on stealing Yusuke's art, suing Ann Takamaki for property intrusion and to have him confess his crimes.
Madarame's Treasure is a recreation of the Sayuri painting in its original state, which depicts Yusuke's mother holding him as a baby. Yusuke later gives the painting to Sojiro Sakura as thanks to let him stay at Cafe Leblanc one night.
List of Enemies
- Ippon-Datara and Koppa Tengu x4 (Yusuke's Awakening)
- Azazel (Ichiryusai Madarame) - Vanity (Irritum)
- Painter's Right Eye
- Painter's Left Eye
- Painter's Nose
- Painter's Mouth