- "Hope you like my idols!"
- —Maiko Shimazaki from Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE
Maiko Shimazaki is a character from Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE.
- Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE: Major Character; Back-up Supported
Maiko is a young woman with black hair tied in a bun, and blue eyes. She has a beauty mark below her left eye. She wears a white collar shirt slightly unbuttoned, a blue blazer, black zipper mini skirt, and white high heels. She also wears red glasses, and golden necklaces.
The president of a production company, Maiko is a mother figure to the Mirage Masters. Maiko is sharp and has quick wits, and cares about her production company comrades more than anyone. She worked as a gravure idol in the past and loves liquor.
Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE Edit
Maiko is the president of the production company Fortuna Entertainment that recruits Mirage Masters.
In the Chapter 2: Head over Heels for Her, she would tried to talk some sense to kidnapped by a cameraman, Nobu Horinozawa., who was brainwash by a Mirage. Where she end up unconscious a while he keeps taking pictures of her (Control by him and force her to pose unwilling in the North America version). After the party defeats Nobu's Mirage partner, Gangrel and free Nobu from his control, she regain control again and rejoin the others.
Side Quests Edit
In Maiko's first side quest: "Booze and the Boss", she has a bad hangover from drinking too much alcohol so she request Itsuki to go asked Tiki and had make her a special medicine to get rid of her hangover. After Itsuki gather all ingredients from the Daitama Illusory and have Tiki Maiko's special medicine, Maiko recovers from her hangovers thanks to the medicine given by Itsuki and grant a new back-up skills,
|Fortuna President||Default title|
|"Tipsy President"||Maiko's first side quest: "Booze and the Boss"|
|Drinking Connections||The industry connections that Maiko has fostered over drinks can now be used. From now on, you will get more money when selling items to stores.||Maiko's first side quest: "Booze and the Boss"|
Maiko Shimazaki - Tipsy President
- After helping young talents succeed in show business, she gained a reputation for her knack for seeing the true potential in entertainers. Fortuna expanded, and although she is busy managing it, she holds yearly auditions, and is always excited to see new talent.
Maiko Shimazaki - The Legend's Return
- After stepping down, Maiko made a quick comeback in the modelling industry. Soon enough, the third volume of "My Complex" was published. The media dubbed her "Everyone's Big Sister," and she made many appearances in magazines, TV, radio, and countless other platforms.
The characters in her given name "Maiko" mean "dance child."
- Maiko's Japanese voice actress, Ami Koshimizu, is also the voice of Yukiko Amagi in Persona 4 and its sequels.
- Maiko is the only major character whose age is not revealed.
- In the original Japenese, Maiko's former career was as a : in this role, her idol roles would have featured sexually suggestive elements aimed at a male audience. In the English version, all references to Gravure modelling were removed, with Maiko's former career being as a normal model.