Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Japanese Name||稲葉 正男 / マーク|
|Romaji||Inaba Masao / Māku|
|Date of Birth||07/11|
|Ranged Weapon||Pump-action Shotgun|
|Secondary Arcana||Strength, The Moon, The World|
|Japanese VA|| (PS)|
(Drama CD 1)
(Drama CD 2)
|English VA||(Persona PSP version)|
Masao "Mark" Inaba is a character from Megami Ibunroku Persona.
Masao has gray sideburns, orange eyes, and has six black marks on both cheeks. At school he wears the school uniform of St. Hermelin High with white long sleeves, a turtleneck shirt, wears a yellow beanie, colorful beaded bracelets, and carries a yellow backpack.
In Revelations: Persona, Masao was changed to an African American to make the cast more ethnically diverse.
In Persona 3, Trish describes him as a "Man in his 20's with a yellow cap".
Masao is a troublemaker, goofy, class clown, but also a friendly student who doesn't get along with Kei. He has a crush on Maki and cares for her deeply. He is also depicted as the mood maker of the group.
Megami Ibunroku PersonaEdit
- "The spoiled son of Inaba Dry Cleaning's owners. Earnest and excitable."
- —PSP introduction
Masao "Mark" Inaba is a troublemaker who is friends with Kei Nanjo and the Protagonist in Persona. Masao visits Maki Sonomura frequently in the hospital, and has seemingly developed a crush on her. In the good ending of the game Masao eventually graduates and moves to New York City to become a successful artist. His mother still calls him from time to time.
During the events of the Snow Queen Quest, Masao manages to flee the Police Station instead of being locked there and returns to the school with Nanjo, who is hurt. Masao then leaves the school with the Ideal Maki before the school is frozen and is unheard of until the epilogue. After the defeat of Queen Asura, Masao arrives at school and explains that the demons of the SEBEC Building are too strong for him and Maki to defeat alone and that she is trapped in there. The party then decides to help him and rescue Maki.
In Revelations: Persona, to reflect being changed to an African American, he went by his nickname of "Mark" and spoke in thedialect.
- Woo! (Attacking)
- Let's get funky! (Summoning Persona)
- Persona~~! (Summoning Persona)
- Do it to it! (Summoning Persona)
- Seriously?! (Death)
- BOOM! (Using gun)
Revelations: Persona Edit
- "Heheheh..." (Summoning Persona)
- "Persona!" (Summoning Persona)
- "Want some?" (Using gun)
- "Die!" (Using axe)
- "This sucks.." (Dying)
- When Mark uses the 'Dance' contact option, it is often accompanied with the text, "Mark danced crazy!" This phrase, originating from Revelations: Persona, was so well-liked that it was kept word-for-word in the PSP remake.
- Mark's shirt is actually an inverse-colored picture of the Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner protagonist.
- Masao is one of two characters from Persona who don't appear in the Persona 2 duology, the other being Yuka Ayase. This can be explained by the fact that he is studying overseas.
- Masao got the nickname "Mark" from the nickname his mother adresses him, Mākun (まーくん), which was shortened to Mark (マーク?).