Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Megami Tensei series (女神転生?, lit. "Goddess Reincarnation") is the first series of games that comprise the Megami Tensei franchise. Being the first they have been influential to the franchise as a whole, introducing a first person perspective while exploring labyrinths, the gathering and fusion of demons, as well as the concept of moon phases. The first game is based on the novel by Aya Nishitani called Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei, but subsequent games and series would stray from the novels. The name of the series is from the character Yumiko Shirasagi, as she is the titular "Megami Tensei" (Goddess Reincarnation) and was the reincarnation of Izanami. Future games would keep the title in some form, even without a reincarnation within the story.
- Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei
- Digital Devil Story 2: Warrior of the Demon City
- Digital Devil Story 3: Demise of the Reincarnation
- New Digital Devil Story: Goddess of Enchainment
- New Digital Devil Story 2: Queen of the Ice Fields
- New Digital Devil Story 3: Planet of the Devil
- New Digital Devil Story 4: Wrath of the Young Emperor
- New Digital Devil Story 5: Eternal Goddess
- New Digital Devil Story 6: Bonds of Reincarnation
- Megami Tensei (PC adaptation)