The Project Noticeboard is the Wiki project page to centralize discussion and action on tasks that can be done to improve the wiki, including actions that needed staff intervention. Within two weeks after discussion ends, the staff can take action depending on the consensus achieved, and the discussion will be closed.
Note to staff: Please place this page under your Watchlist for updates.
- Need proper, fuller synopsis of the quests.
- Relevant characters need pages and write ups. Probably onto this page.
Johnny the shopkeeper from DDS does not have a page.
Content related to the Digital Devil Saga novels.
Many locations that currently don't have entries but are heavily linked.
Separate data for Persona 4 and Persona 4 Golden Shadows.
- We have separated the data for Shadows up to the ones in Heaven. Still working for Magatsu Inaba upwards. BLUER一番 06:46, October 18, 2015 (UTC)
Profile sections of various P4 characters. Too long, lots of irrelevant stuff.
- Yu Narukami
- Yosuke Hanamura
- Chie Satonaka
- Kanji Tatsumi
- Rise Kujikawa
- Naoto Shirogane
- Yukiko Amagi
Formatting, cleanup, and reorganization
Eliminate series-list style "Appearances" and "Profile" sections from mechanics, locations, etc. pages.
- Instead, make sections more appropriate for the article. Bulbapedia can be a good resource if you're wondering how this might look, often times the sections will be like the one here until a better alternative is found. There is a main "Appearances" section and then subsections that are the game titles that are linked to said game. The text within the subsection is how that mechanic works in that game, or what role that location plays in that game.
Should we move the Devil Survivor character route pages ie Devil Survivor - Naoya Route into a subpage under that particular character? To m it felt a bit more organized. BLUER一番 21:05, September 10, 2016 (UTC)
Using the Gallery template on all Gallery sections, replacing the use of the old coding with the new template.
- Mostly done. Need to go through the wiki to find the <gallery> tag. BLUER一番 06:46, October 18, 2015 (UTC)
Categorizing all images within the Special:Uncategorizedimages into their appropriate categories. Should there be no existing category, use the relevant main game image category.
- Some images are candidates for deletion due to them being irrelevant to Megaten. BLUER一番 06:46, October 18, 2015 (UTC)
Some images need to be renamed. Their titles are way too long and/or contain spelling/grammar errors. Information like the name of the illustrator and stuff should go in the image's description, not the title.
- Category: Images that need to be renamed
- p3p ken blushed pRotrait.png
- p3p ken shocked pROtrait.png
- p3p ken crying pROtrait.png
- p3p shinjiro annored pROtrait 2.png
- p3p shinjiro depress pROtrait.png
- p3p shinjiro smile pROtrait.png
- p3p shinjiro smile pROtrait2.png
- p3p takeharu dying protrait.png
- p3p takeharu dying protrait.png
- Yashiro Tsurugi and Nabarl illustration by 田口美穂 for Fire Emblem Cipher Series 4.jpg
- Mamori Minamoto and Draug illustration by 40原＠新刊書店委託中 for Fire Emblem Cipher Series 4.jpg
- Leonora Yumizuru illustration by 祀花よう子 for Fire Emblem Cipher Series 4.jpg
- Tsubasa Oribe illustration by ぶたこ隊 ふみ for Fire Emblem Cipher Series 4.jpg
- Kiria Kurono illustration by まよ for Fire Emblem Cipher Series 4.jpg
- Tiki illustration by cuboon for Fire Emblem Cipher Series 4.jpg
- Rise and General Teddie special image from P4U Manga.jpg
- Makoto in Persona 3 The Movie meets Walkman promo art.jpg
- Tsubasa Oribe illustration by クロサワテツ for Fire Emblem Cipher Series 4.jpg
- Itsuki Aoi and Chrom illustration by まよ for Fire Emblem Cipher Series 4.png
- That is a lot of file names, but fixable. Any suggestions on what a better file name format for these would be? BLUER一番 08:42, March 29, 2016 (UTC)
Review pages marked for deletion.
The "Malevolent Entity" page should be merged with the Hinokagutsuchi (demon) page —Preceding unsigned comment added by Dayle14 (talk • contribs) on 2015-09-21T16:28:02. Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- I was thinking about how wide the implication this edit will be, since we have everything of Izanami sitting in one article, while on the other hand we have Yuriko having her own article separate from Lilith. I suppose it could be a different case for Kagutsuchi since he is outright referring to himself as such. BLUER一番 17:26, September 21, 2015 (UTC)
- Typically we have the human guises as their own pages, along with beings who are typically named after the entity and not the deity itself. There are exceptions like Pluto in SMTIV is not the actual God Pluto, but he doesn't play a big enough role that I feel he deserves it. Yuriko and the Moel Gas Station Attendant have more of a role. You can even interact with the attendant throughout the year on the rainy and fog days.--JupiterKnight (talk) 19:36, September 21, 2015 (UTC)