Mementos is a location in Persona 5.
Mementos is the Palace for everyone's hearts. Free quests unrelated to the story are done here so that they can steal the hearts of humans in these quests. The Phantom Thieves of Hearts explore the dungeon by using Morgana's bus form. While it is initially an optional place meant for grinding levels and solving optional quests, it later becomes the final dungeon when Yaldabaoth builds his own Palace inside of it.
Its structures and enemies are affected by weather in reality:
- Thunderstorm: Increases appearance of rare enemies.
- Guerilla rainstorm: ?
- Pollen warning: Enemies may fall asleep in dungeon and request Eye Drops in negotiation.
- Heat island: Enemies become susceptible to Combustion.
- Influenza: Enemies become susceptible to Distress.
List of EnemiesEdit
In general, demons that spawned in Mementos are the ones that already encountered in Palace dungeons. Mementos will generate new floors based on story progress and act similar to Devil's Peak and Mikage Ruins from Megami Ibunroku Persona. Reaper can also spawn if player stays in the same floor for a long time.
- Mementos is an auto generated dungeon like Tartarus and the Midnight Channel.
- Mementos becomes mandatory in December, as it generates new palace to be entered by Phantom Thieves