|First Appearance||Megami Ibunroku Persona|
- "I am a pianist, floating in the sea within mankind... Your consciousness becomes my music, and I spend thousands of nights, days, and nights again in a dialogue with my piano."
- —Nameless, Persona 2: Innocent Sin
Nameless is a resident of the Velvet Room.
- Megami Ibunroku Persona
- Persona 2: Innocent Sin
- Persona 2: Innocent Sin ~ The Errors of Their Youth
- Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
- Persona: Tsumi To Batsu
Nameless is obsessed with numbering, constantly referring to the numbers involved with what he is talking about.
Nameless is a piano player accompanying Belladonna, but he covers his eyes while playing. His music is meant to help open the doors to the heart. He claims that "90,000 and 155 nights have passed" with his eyes covered, coming out to 247 years (minus about two months thanks to leap years).
Megami Ibunroku PersonaEdit
Nameless appears in the Velvet Room, playing the Aria of the Soul with Belladonna in the background.
Nameless again appears in the Velvet Room, where he can be spoken to by the player. In the PSP rerelease, he is involved in the Climax Theater quest "The Persona Thief", where he begins to notice unusual "rests" in the music of the human soul and sends the party to Karukozaka High School to investigate, leading to the party to discover that the student's Personas are in fact being stolen.
Nameless is still a resident of the Velvet Room.
- Although Nameless does not appear in Persona 3 onwards, the same interview that reveals Philemon is the blue butterfly also mentions he still resides in the Velvet Room.