Orpheus Telos (known as Orpheus Modified in Japan) is a persona in the series.
- "By bonding with many people, Orpheus was once again born from the sea of the soul. He has awakened to the power of Cipher, which holds endless possibilities."
- —Compendium Info
Orpheus Telos can only be obtained by maxing out every single Social Link in one playthrough. Once players have completed all of the prerequisites, Igor will award the protagonist the Cipher's Mask AKA the Colorless Mask in the Velvet Room, allowing him to summon Orpheus Telos from the sea of the soul.
In the events of creating Orpheus Telos, Orpheus Telos of the Fool Arcana truly stands for nothingness, undefined and have limitless possibilities, as Orpheus Telos has only one skill, Victory Cry. The rest of Orpheus Telos' skills can only be acquired via the predecessor Personas used to fuse him.
Orpheus Telos is normally created via hexagon fusion, but there are also several triangle fusions that will result in him (most involving either Messiah or Thanatos). Note that in such cases he will only inherit up to five skills, depending on how many the predecessor Personas know.
- The announcement of Persona 3 Portable introduced the female protagonist's Orpheus, whose colors are inverted from the male protagonist's Orpheus. Her Orpheus is strikingly similar to Orpheus Telos in terms of coloration.
- Although the female protagonist's Orpheus has a slightly different design and coloration than the male's does, the female's Orpheus Telos is exactly the same.
- The compendium's description of Orpheus Telos (describing his "endless possibilities") matches with the ability to completely customize his Skills, as Orpheus Telos' skill list depends solely on the Skills of the Personas used to fuse him.
- Telos means "end" in Greek.