Persona 5: Dancing Star Night is an upcoming rhythm game for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita developed by Atlus. It is based on Persona 5. Two similar games are Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 4: Dancing All Night.
- Ren Amamiya
- Ryuji Sakamoto
- Ann Takamaki
- Yusuke Kitagawa
- Makoto Niijima
- Futaba Sakura
- Haru Okumura
- Caroline and Justine
- Goro Akechi (DLC)
Unlike Dancing All Night, Dancing Star Night lacks a story mode. The Story Mode has instead been replaced with a new mode where the player can enjoy interacting with other characters. The player can choose a different partner for each of the fever time sections in a song. Partners will express their relationships while dancing, each with different choreography.
Hair color and colored contacts can be individually set, alongside accessories, allowing for more variations and combinations.
- "Rivers in the Desert"
- "Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There" (Jazztronik Remix) Featuring Ren Amamiya
- "Keeper of Lust" Featuring Ryuji Sakamoto
- "Blooming Villain" (Atlus Konishi Remix)
- "Tokyo Daylight" (Atlus Kozuka Remix) Featuring Ryuji Sakamoto
- "Wake Up, Get Up, Get Out There " Featuring Ann Takamaki
- "Rivers in the Desert " (Mito Remix) Featuring Ann Takamaki
- "Blooming Villain"
- "Life Goes On" Featuring Yusuke Kitagawa
- "Price" Featuring Makoto Niijima
- "The Whims of Fate" (Yukihiro Fukutomi Remix) Featuring Makoto Niijima
- "Beneath the Mask" (KAIEN Remix)
- "Will Power" (Shacho Remix)
- "Last Surprise" (Taku Takahashi Remix) Featuring Futaba Sakura
- "Life Will Change" Featuring Male Phantom Thieves
- "One Nightbreak"
- "Rivers in the Desert" (PERSONA SUPER LIVE P-SOUND BOMB!!!! 2017)
- "Last Surprise " (Jazztronik Remix)
- 星と僕らと (Hoshi To Bokura To)
- 星と僕らと (tofubeats Remix) Featuring Morgana
- Last Surprise Featuring Female Phantom Thieves
- 母のいた日々 (Atlus Kitajoh Remix) Featuring Futaba Sakura
Official package visual artwork
Dance Mode System
Caroline and Justine in Club Velvet
The protagonist's design
Ryuji appears in-game
Ann appears in-game
Makoto appears in-game