|First Appearance||Megami Ibunroku Persona|
|Japanese VA||Yuuko Sumitomo|
- "Have you decided what you want to do after graduation?"
- —Saeko to the protagonists of Persona 1 and Persona 2
Saeko Takami is a character in the Persona series.
- Megami Ibunroku Persona: Secondary Character
- Persona 2: Innocent Sin: Minor Character
- Persona 2: Eternal Punishment: Minor Character
Saeko Takami has long blue hair, arguably dark blue or black, tied into a ponytail. She has a yellow coat along with a matching yellow flannel skirt. She wears a white blouse tucked into her skirt along with pantyhose. She wears a pair of black loafers.
Ms. Saeko is very popular with the students and is still admired by both current and former students alike in Persona 2.
Ms. Saeko is the homeroom teacher for the protagonist and others. She plays a small role in the SEBEC route of the game, helping protect the students of St. Hermelin in the real world and appearing as a silent character in Maki's world.
In the Snow Queen Quest, she is possessed by a malevolent spirit inhabiting the Snow Queen mask, who plans on sacrificing her as a way to bring about the Eternal Night. This is the result of a feud she had with Tomomi Fujimori.
- "Tatsuya's teacher, a transfer from St. Hermelin. Her students adore her frankness and emphasis on individuality."
- —Her introduction, Persona 2: Innocent Sin
Ms. Saeko returns in Persona 2: Innocent Sin as the homeroom teacher of Tatsuya Suou, having transferred to Seven Sisters High School along with Vice-Principal Hanya. She assists the party in removing the curse on Seven Sisters High School, along with giving guidance counseling to Tatsuya in the bike racks of Seven Sisters High in both the beginning and end of the game. What Tatsuya says to her counseling at the beginning of the game later determines what his shadow says to Tatsuya at the Leo Temple.
- "Teacher of class 3-B. She is very liberal-minded, and she was hired for her policy on freedom."
- —Her introduction, Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
She appears as Ms. Smith in Persona 2: Eternal Punishment. Due to beforehand contact from Yukino Mayuzumi, she grants Maya Amano permission to interview the Seventh High School students about the JOKER murder case but pleads with her not to cause them panic. After the suspect of the murders has escaped from the school, she laments that she is always getting involved in strange events no matter which school she transfers to.
|Megami Ibunroku Persona|
Saeko wearing the Snow Queen mask
Saeko as a St. Hermelin student
Saeko as she appears in the Megami Ibunroku Persona manga
Saeko's portrait in Persona 2: Innocent Sin
Saeko's portrait in Persona 2: Eternal Punishment