|Romaji||Futaba no Kage|
|First Appearance||Persona 5|
- "You were used! They forged her suicide note and laid the blame of her death upon you! They trampled all over your young heart! Get mad! Don't forgive those rotten adults!"
- —Shadow Futaba, Persona 5
Shadow Futaba is a character in Persona 5.
- Persona 5: Major Character
Shadow Futaba looks exactly like her real self but her eyes are golden, and she wears clothes that looks like an Egyptian Pharaoh.
- "Futaba Sakura! Remember!"
- —Shadow Futaba telling Futaba Sakura to remember the truth, Persona 5
Shadow Futaba is Futaba Sakura's repressed feelings and the ruler of Futaba's Palace. Unlike most Shadow Selves, she is born partially from positive emotions (Futaba's love for her mother, suspicion she was murdered, and will to live), and as a result she is not hostile to the original Futaba, instead trying to stop the Sphinx from driving her to suicide.
- "I am the other you. How long will you continue blaming yourself and shutting yourself away from the world? For your mother's death. Don't you think it's time you grasped the truth of that moment? What happened before your eyes... What happened to your mother... Why did you choose to rely on the Phantom Thieves? Are you simply going to shut yourself in and do nothing? Are you going to avert your eyes from the true answer? If so... I will kill them in your world."
- —Shadow Futaba to Futaba Sakura, Persona 5
Shadow Futaba is initially hostile to the Phantom Thieves of Hearts, angrily asking why they invaded her Palace, being infuriatingly cryptic with advice, and triggering the occasional trap, this was born out of the belief that stealing Futaba's Treasure would hurt her even more. When she realized the Thieves were hired to help save Futaba from herself, she becomes much more friendly and assists them by confronting Futaba while the Thieves distracted the Sphinx. When Futaba regains her will to live, she accepts her Shadow and Shadow Futaba is willingly transformed into her Persona Necronomicon.