Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux, known as Shin Megami Tensei: Deep Strange Journey in Japan, is a game for the Nintendo 3DS console. It is an updated port of Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey.
The game includes new artwork for the characters, voice acting, animation, new demons, and a new route. 350 demons will be fusable ingame. There is a new character named Alex. The new demons added are: 
|Zeus (New design)||Amon (New design)||Anahita (New design)|
|Demeter (New design)||Anat||Isis|
|Master Therion||Mada||Mad Gasser|
In addition, some other changes have been made:
- The introduction of difficulty modes: Casual, Standard, Expert, and Impossible.
- Macca is no longer required to heal in the sickbay.
- There is no limit on the number of sub-apps equipped at once.
- A new sub-app, "March to Death", was added, preventing a game over if the main character is petrified or killed as long as allied demons can fight. It is available at the same time as all other sub-apps, but cannot be developed on Impossible.
- Commander Skills have been added, being a MC-exclusive command that are unlocked by equipping the proper sub-app. Some are used like regular skills, being activated after a certain amount of turns pass, while others have a chance to activate based on the MC's Luck stat, the amount of turns since it last activated, and some additional parameters based on the skill.
The game is part of the 25th anniversary of the Shin Megami Tensei series and is being developed along with Shin Megami Tensei V.
AtlusUSA announced the localization of Shin Megami Tensei: Deep Strange Journey along with Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth and Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology. However, the localization team decided to re-name the game as Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux. In a PR e-mail, it was revealed that it won't have English voice acting unlike the other two titles for localization.
Other Game CollaborationsEdit
- Code of Joker Pocket Re:Birth (trading card game for smartphones by Sega Interactive) includes cards of multiple demons, including Demeter and Amon. 
- ↑ https://wiki.denfaminicogamer.jp/dsj/Taken from the demon compendium pages and the "new demon" page
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o3-SdvCkdg
- ↑ http://coj.sega.jp/app/special/dsj/
|Characters||Protagonist - Gore - Jimenez - Zelenin - Arthur - Alex - George - Captain Jack (& Jack's Squad) - Ryan - Bugaboo - Mastema - Anthony - Dent - Norris - Kato - Williams - Muccino - Irving - Chen - Terry - MacCleary - Mia - Gekko - Blair - Zoe - Maebe - Wolf - Tyler - Mackie - Mike - Dawson - Keema - McClane - Louisa Ferre - The Three Wise Men - Mem Aleph|
|Locations||Red Sprite - Sector Antlia - Sector Bootes - Sector Carina - Sector Delphinus - Sector Eridanus - Sector Fornax - Jack's Squad HQ - Sector Grus - Sector Horologium - Womb of Grief|
|Terminology||Schwarzwelt - Demonica - Demon Summoning Program - Delphinus Parasite - Magnetite - Macca - Moon Phase System - Cosmic Egg|
|Lists||Demons - Bosses - Skills - Forma - Equipment - Items - Apps - Extra Missions|
|Music||Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Original Soundtrack|