Shin Megami Tensei: if... Hazama's Chapter is a cell phone game published in 2004 as a prequel to Shin Megami Tensei: if.... The game explains how Hazama has ascended to the Deity Emperor.
- Ideo Hazama: A young vengeful boy, who becomes the Deity Emperor.
- Amon: The demon who possesses Akira in if.... He has made a contract with Hazama and aids him during the game.
- Zurvan: The final boss of the game.
- Hazama can use the COMP and cast magic;
- The Guardian System from the original if... did not return.
|Hazama's Chapter - Manga - Kahn|
|Playable||Tamaki Uchida - Yumi Shirakawa - Shinji Kuroi - Reiko Akanezawa - Akira Miyamoto - Amon - Ideo Hazama|
|Non-playable||Nova - Akiko - Otsuki - Chefei - The Emperor - Lucifer|
|General||Karukozaka High School - River Styx|
|Expanse||World of Pride - Gluttony - Sloth - Envy - Wrath - Greed - Land of Nomos - Inner World|
|Terminology||Guardian - Expanse - Moon Phase System - Sword fusion|
|Lists||Guardians - Demons - Bosses (Hazama's Chapter) - Skills - Items|