Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Shin Megami Tensei CG Senki: Dante no Mon (真・女神転生CG戦記 ダンテの門, lit. True Goddess Reincarnation Card Game Military History: Dante's Gate) is a manga within the Shin Megami Tensei series.
- Japan: April 1999 (Volume 1)
- Japan: September 1999 (Volume 2)
- Japan: February 2000 (Volume 3)
- Japan: July 2000 (Volume 4)
Based on the Shin Megami Tensei trading card game, Dante no Mon was a manga published through Famitsu's sibling magazine, Famitsu Bros.. The story was written by Osamu Makino, who also wrote the novel based on Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers, Shito Kourin. The artist was Natsuo Anetsu. It was published in tankoban form through ASCII under the Bros. Comics imprint and spanned four volumes. Cards in the story are primarily used to summon demons and create weapons.
The story centers around a young man who discovers a mysterious card that allows him to summon a Jack Frost. Because of this, he is drawn into a world of demons.
- Rintaro (林太郎): The protagonist who finds a Jack Frost card and is drawn into battle. He fights primarily using a blade fused to his arm.
- Chie (千恵): The heroine who is mortally wounded within the first volume.
- Yuka (優香): A young woman who fights using the power of Pallas Athena.