|Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem|
|Developer|| Intelligent Systems |
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem is a collaboration between Intelligent Systems and Atlus. The game will be published by for the Wii U console. It will feature characters from the Shin Megami Tensei series as well as the series. Details about the game beyond its name are unknown as it is still in development but Index, parent company of Atlus, initially revealed that the genre will be RPG without specifying any possible sub-genre.
During a brief interview with Famitsu in August 2012, Katsura Hashino teased an announcement saying he had a collaboration that would surprise everyone. On January 23, 2013, the game was announced for Wii U on Nintendo Direct. On July 9, 2013, Atlus and Nintendo announced a special deal on the Nintendo eShop, in which, if players register both Shin Megami Tensei IV and Fire Emblem: Awakening to Club Nintendo, they will get $30 credit on the eShop for 3DS. The game's development status is "on schedule" as of June 11 2014.
Shin Megami Tensei charactersEdit
The Shin Megami Tensei characters that appeared from the trailer are:
- Protagonist: Shin Megami Tensei I
- Heroine: Shin Megami Tensei I
- Aleph: Shin Megami Tensei II
- Hiroko: Shin Megami Tensei II
- Protagonist (Male and Female): Shin Megami Tensei: if...
- Demi-fiend: Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne
- Chiaki Hayasaka: Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne
- Flynn: Shin Megami Tensei IV
- Isabeau: Shin Megami Tensei IV