Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tadashi Satomi (里見直, Satomi Tadashi) was a scenario-writer responsible for the scenario, characters, and setting of the original Persona games. Although he has resigned from Atlus, he has done work on some of the PSP remakes.
- Megami Ibunroku Persona
- Persona 2: Innocent Sin
- Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
- Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner (Developing off the original scenario by Yu Godai)
- Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner 2 (Developing off the original scenario by Yu Godai)
- Persona 2: Innocent Sin (Authored the downloadable quests Shadow I, Shadow II, and Shadow III for the PSP remake)
- Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (PSP remake's additional scenario)
- Satomi is known for creating a character modeled and named after himself, Tadashi Satomi.