Futaba Sakura Edit
- 2:11. And you can hear someone (Anne?) shouting her name at 1:52. -- Inpursuit (talk) 14:46, May 5, 2016 (UTC)
What reason do we have to think she's a playable character/party member? She may not "stay at the entrance", but she's only been shown as a navigator in footage, and when her Persona's stats are shown, it has no attacks and no elemental properties (no weaknesses, resistances, etc.). --220.127.116.11 00:22, May 6, 2016 (UTC)
Futaba is described as "antisocial" in the article, but is more likely "asocial". From Wikipedia:
- Antisocial personality disorder (ASPD), also known as dissocial personality disorder (DPD) or sociopathy, is a personality disorder, characterized by a pervasive pattern of disregard for, or violation of, the rights of others. An impoverished moral sense or conscience is often apparent, as well as a history of crime, legal problems, and/or impulsive and aggressive behavior.
- Asociality refers to the lack of motivation to engage in social interaction, or a preference for solitary activities. Developmental psychologists use the synonyms nonsocial, unsocial, and social disinterest. Asociality is distinct from but not mutually exclusive to anti-social behaviour, in which the latter implies an active misanthropy or antagonism toward other people or the general social order. A degree of asociality is routinely observed in introverts, while extreme asociality is observed in people with a variety of clinical conditions.
Sakura Futaba quite good to use on Persona 5 playable as Navi to party I hope to see more information about this girl and her persona.
ng+ only skills? Edit
What is the source on certain skills being new game+ only? Because I'm in a new game and I definitely have the rank 2 skill already. Is this just a bad translation of a Japanese wiki? I'm pretty sure what it should say is that if you max the Co-op, these particular skills are available immediately in ng+ without having to rank up the Co-op again. Aliste (talk) 18:53, October 13, 2016 (UTC)
"Yes, before that happens, we will take this country!"Edit
This line seems to be spoken by the protagonist, however, considering the fact that he's silent and the situation he's in at the moment he's talking (exposing Shido through the network, using a device made by Futaba), it could have been Futaba to actually speak that line using a voice modifier. I actually edited the protagonist page to change that line from a line spoken by the protagonist to a line spoken by Futaba posing as him. Is there any evidence that Futaba did not say that line or not? Is there any evidence that it was actually the protagonist? Vittorio Pugliese18.104.22.168 21:28, September 12, 2017 (UTC)
- "Is there any evidence that Futaba did not say that line or not?" Seriously? That's your argument? And speculation of that extent should be nowhere near a wiki article. G.A.S.A (talk) 21:52, September 12, 2017 (UTC)
- I remember this guy (he had a different IP then, but he still signed it "Vittorio Pugliese") from way back. Here's an actual (since-deleted) post he made on the P5 Protagonist talk page, to give you an idea of his thought process on these claims.
- (EDIT): Actually, scanning the edit history of this and other articles, I'm starting to think this guy might be a troll (or at least a very strange person) who's IP-hopping to avoid bans. The edits from these two IPs (along with some comments I responded to during our short-lived switch to a "comments section" system for articles) all share a similar obsession with the exact nature of a "silent protagonist" and the same baseless, at times blatantly false claims and speculation about the story and characters. In addition to the weird speculation like we see here, he's also made wild claims about Yu Narukami replacing the P5 protag in the upcoming anime, used made-up in-game quotes to justify his edits, and cited nonexistent statements by ATLUS about the characters and the upcoming spinoffs.
- --DirtyBlue929 (talk) 00:59, September 13, 2017 (UTC)
- I'm sorry for the edits I made. Forgive me this time. Don't ban me, as I'm not a troll. Yu Narukami replacing th P5 protagonist was trolling, but now I'm no longer trolling. 22.214.171.124 06:28, September 13, 2017 (UTC)Vittorio Pugliese