- Music: "tartarus_0d04"
Just like its predecessor blocks, Yabbashah and Arqa, Tziah is divided into two sections. The first can be explored after the Hermit shadow is defeated, and the second, after Fortune and Strength are.
It has 50 floors, that go from 115F to 164F, with the section division being found on 139F. Preset floors are 122F, 135F, 146F, and 160F. Visually, Tziah is golden and has a royal decor.
The music in the Tziah Block has a lot more piano notes and a louder synth percussion than its predecessors. It is also slightly more upbeat.
It's the only block that fakes being the top of Tartarus when the path to the next block isn't open yet.
"Tziah" (צִיָּה) means "drought" in Hebrew. It is also the name of the sixth world created in Kabbalah tradition.
- * A Red box denotes a rare Red Shadow.
- * A White box denotes a rare Gold Shadow.
Items of interestEdit
- Night Stalker: 116F, 124F, 133F (Rare chest)
- Mikazuchi Munechika: 118F, 128F, 132F (Rare chest)
- Rhongowennan: 121F, 130F (Rare chest)
- Metal Dog Suit: 120F, 123F, 137F (Rare chest)
- Rangda Robe: 121F, 130F (Rare chest)
- Vernal Sandals: 116F, 124F, 133F (Rare chest)
- Mage's Mark: 116F, 124F, 133F (Rare chest)
- Land Badge: 120F, 123F, 137F (Rare chest)
- Outenta Mitsuyo: 142F, 150F, 156F (Rare chest)
- Karasu-maru: 145F, 153F, 162F (Rare chest)
- Blood Baghnakh: 144F, 154F (Rare chest)
- Quick Pumps: 140F, 148F (Rare chest)