- Music: "tartarus_0d03"
Yabbashah, similar to the Arqa Block is divided into two sections. The first section becomes available after the player defeats Hierophant and Lovers and the second section after Justice and Chariot are defeated. It has 50 floors in total that go from 65F to 114F, with the section division being found on 89F. Preset floors are 72F, 85F, 98F and 110F. Visually, Yabbashah's walls and floor are light blue, with a complicated architectural design.
The music that plays in the Yabbashah Block has more piano notes and a softer synth percussion compared to the music of the Arqa Block.
Yabbashah (יַבָּשָׁה) means "dry land" (as opposed to sea) in Hebrew. It is also the name of the fifth world created in Kabbalah tradition, sometimes also called Neshiah (נְשִׁיָּה).
- * A Red box denotes a rare Red Shadow.
- * A White box denotes a rare Gold Shadow.
Items of InterestEdit
- Land Badge: 67F, 76F (rare chest)
- Tigerhide Belt: 68F, 84F (rare chest)
- Pleiades: 68F (rare chest)
- Onimaru Kunitsuna: 69F, 74F, 82F (rare chest)
- Beast Leggings: 71F, 81F (rare chest)
- Golden Beard x3: 72F (dropped by Furious Gigas)
- Precious Egg x2: 72F (chest gaurded by Furious Gigas)
- Magic Mirror x3: 85F (dropped by Fanatic Tower)
- Soma: 85F (chest gaurded by Fanatic Tower)
- Homunculus: 85F ([x2] chest gaurded by Fanatic Tower), 88F (rare chest)
- Relic Fragment: Defeat Creation Relic on 65F-77F (after accepting Elizabeth's Request No. 18)
- Greasy Gear: Defeat Wild Drive (after accepting Elizabeth's Request No. 19)
- Bronze Medal: Defeat Supreme Hand (after accepting Elizabeth's Request No. 21)
- Old Document 04: 89F