Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "You are all from Yasogami High, eh...? Aaah, a high school of many gods."
- —Mr. Edogawa, Persona 4
Yasogami High School (八十神高等学校, Yasogami Kōtōgakkō)? is one of the main settings of Persona 4.
- Persona 4 / Golden
- Persona 4 Arena / Ultimax
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth: Main Setting
It is located within the rural town of Inaba. Yasogami High is split between two buildings; the Classroom Building and the Practice Building. The Classroom Building has three floors, with each floor corresponding to the school year; first years on the first floor, second years on the second, and so on. The Practice Building has two floors, and each floor house rooms for different school clubs and activities.
Persona 4 ArenaEdit
A replica of the school was recreated for the P-1 Grand Prix. The school is in chaos due to the tournament taking place and the student council president attempts to control the situation, sometimes asking for help from the Investigation Team.
When Inaba is covered in the Red Fog, Yasogami High transforms into a tower similar to Tartarus. The Persona Fragments gather at the top of the tower, where the summoning of a God shall take place. The areas inside vary considerably, from the areas seen inside the replica of the school form the P-1 Grand Prix, to locations from Port Island.
Persona Q: Shadow of the LabyrinthEdit
The Investigation Team and S.E.E.S are sent to an alternate world outside time in the form of Yasogami High. Much like the Yasogami the Investigation Team is from, the school is housing a Culture Festival, with four of the Clubs acting as Labyrinths filled with shadows. Phantoms in the form of humans fill the school, performing the same actions and saying the same words over and over.
Many of the displays happening at the school are visited by the groups during stroll events. Eventually they learn the school was created from Rei's memories thanks to Zens power as Chronos. Should Rei be erased the school would likewise vanish and anything found in the world during that time would likewise be erased, removing them from the natural flow of time which would rewrite history to remove their birth and all memories of them.
- Protagonist: Transfer student
- Yosuke Hanamura - Second year. Found on the second floor of the Classroom Building.
- Chie Satonaka - Second year. Seen on the Roof of the Classroom Building.
- Yukiko Amagi - Second year. Stands in front of the bulletin board at the Classroom Building lobby.
- Kanji Tatsumi - First year. Can be found outside the Sewing Room at the Practice Building.
- Rise Kujikawa - First year. Stands outside Classroom 1-2.
- Naoto Shirogane - First year. Found at the right of the lobby from the entrance.
- Saki Konishi - Third year. Works at Junes after school.
- Naoki Konishi - First year. Found outside Classroom 1-1.
- Hanako Ohtani - Second year. Seen on the second floor of the Classroom Building.
- Daisuke Nagase - Second year. Hangs out with Kou outside Classroom 2-1.
- Kou Ichijo - Second year. Hangs out with Daisuke outside Classroom 2-1.
- Ai Ebihara - Second year. Lounges at the shoe locker area.
- Ayane Matsunaga - First year. Found near the stairs of the Classroom Building's second floor.
- Yumi Ozawa - Second year. Found near the stairs of the Classroom Building's second floor.
- Kinshiro Morooka aka Morokin/King Moron - Philosophy Teacher, 2-2's Homeroom adviser.
- Kimiko Sofue aka Queen Tut - World History Teacher and sister of Gekkoukan High's Mr. Ono. Can be found on the Classroom Building's 2nd Floor stairwell.
- Mr. Kondo - P.E. and English Teacher. Also the adviser for the Basketball and Soccer Club.
- Mr. Yamada - Geography Teacher, frequently makes inappropriate comments about female students.
- Mrs. Nakayama - Math Teacher. Usually found on the Classroom Building, 3rd Floor.
- Mr. Hosoi - Classical Literature Teacher, has a small handpuppet of himself.
- Noriko Kashiwagi - Biology Teacher, Morooka's replacement as 2-2's Homeroom Adviser.
- Main article: List of Persona 4 Requests
|01||Acquire Angel Statue||May 2||3x Chest Key|
|02||Acquire a Demon Statue||May 2 - August 31||3x Dokudami Tea|
|03||The Girl on the Rooftop||April 25||Goho-M|
|04||Acquire a Ritz Wire||May 2||Olympic Tape|
|07||Desk Refurbishing||May 18||5x Royal Jelly|
|10||Extracurricular Activities||May 18||Pulsating Stone|
|12||Desk Refurbishing, Part 2||June 7||2x Snuff Soul|
|15||Acquire a Crooked Cross||June 7||3x Ointment|
|19||Acquire a Silver Lump||June 30||2x Uplifting Radio|
|21||Acquire a Charmed Veil||July 12||5x Chest Key|
|23||Who's the Riddle Master!?||April 18||3x Chest Key|
|31||Extracurricular Activities 2||September 20||2x Mysterious Scarab|
|32||Acquire a Crystal Ball||October 8||35000 Yen|
|35||Desk Refurbishing, Part 3||October 1||Bead|
|36||I Wish I Was Better at Speaking||Hermit S. Link 6||-|
|37||Acquire a High-Speed Gear||October 8||3x Physical Mirror|
|39||Acquire a Training Shell||October 8||Understanding & Diligence UP|
|43||The Girl on the Rooftop, Part 2||November 22||Mokoi Doll|
|44||Desk Refurbishing, Part 4||November 22||3x Assault Signal|
|45||Acquire an Old Ore||November 22||Mental Radio|
|47||Riddle Senpai Returns!||September 2||Snuff Soul|
|50||Revenge of Riddle Senpai!||November 12||Chewing Soul|
- The school's logo is reminiscent of the logo of the German car manufacturer Mercedes Benz. Art Director Shigenori Soejima, however, stated that this was unintentional.
- The name "Yasogami" (八十神?) translates literally to "eighty gods" and is a reference to the number of gods in the Shinto religion.